Purpose of the Role:
The Deputy Manager - Finance will carry out day to day financial Operational activities within the given region and ensure accurate maintenance of accounts, book keeping, MIS Reporting, Statutory Compliance & Branch Control.
Areas of responsibility & brief description:
- Preparation of MIS/Ledger independently and ensure correct and complete accounting including all necessary reports to HO
- Checking bank statement for cash & DD credit and maintain the same in remittance tracker and Making DAR Reports and reconciling with the Online Fund Flow.
- Preparation of Month end provision and Intercompany Reconciliation
- Ensure maintenance of Internal customer satisfaction index for the department
- Accurate & timely Verification of travel sheet and Imprest clearance.
- Ensure verification of vendor invoices & payment documents.
- Ensure timely remittance & RTGS & maintain complete documentation
- Coordination with SSC and VFS Global staff for payment and other Queries.
- Routine task like Stop payment, DD cancellation, cheque cancellation, cheque deposition, receipt and manual payment
- Coordination with the Travel desk for surrendered currency and correct accounting in SAP.
- Ensure Accurate maintenance of reports & processes. As well as completion of processes within set timelines.
- Judicious use of natural resources
- Shall adhere to environment health and safety policy/ objectives and guidelines of the organization
Qualification & Experience:
-Minimum: Graduate in Commerce & Accounts or Any other Equivalent Degree
-Additional: Post Graduate/ MBA in Finance
-Ideally 2 – 3 years’ experience in Finance & Account
-Proficiency with Microsoft office
-Knowledgeable in SAP Accounting
VFS Global is the world's largest visa outsourcing and technology services specialist for governments and diplomatic missions worldwide. The company manages the administrative and non-judgmental tasks related to visa, passport, identity management and other citizen services for its client governments.
With 3390 application centres and operations in 144 countries across 5 continents, VFS Global serves the interests of 64 client governments. The company has successfully processed over 223 million applications since its inception in 2001, and over 97.47 million biometric enrolments since 2007.
35,000 - 45,000
Contact this Employer »